For all who asked, here are the appetizers I made for Julie's Cocktail/Birthday Party.
- Olive Twists, one of my go to easy appetizers.
- Hot Stuffed Dates, this is from one of my all time favorite gifts, a Bar Bites cookbook given to me by my SIL Laurie.
- Green Bean and Prosciutto Negimaki, I was looking for some lighter, vegetable based appetizers and these looked great. They tasted great as well.
- Endive Spears with Sweet Potato, Bacon, and Chives, I thought these would be good, but WOW were they tasty.
- Shrimp Cocktail, I just make a standard cocktail sauce but the brined and broiled shrimp are always incredible.
- Stuffed Filet Mignon, we have dubbed these cannonballs and will be making them again.
- Flourless Chocolate Cake, this one didn't get served and we were forced to eat it all ourselves.